onsdag 1 april 2009

my textures put into the model




Absorbant - Below
















This is my texture "absorbant", which covers most of the wall area below ground. I used this one to try and make the person, walking down all those stairs to get to the studio downstairs, interested to keep walking down because of the absorbing pattern.













Soft - Above













I choose this piece because I related it to Tracey Moffatts work Doomed. It is a piece about terror, violence and war, which are all caused by human beings. Therefor I made a pair of lips to try and symbolize people and how words coming from there can have such devistating consequenses.

Fibrous - Between

I chose to have the fibrous texture in the "between" section in an attempt to try and bind the two other textures; "soft" and "absorbant", together in a somewhat logical way I think. I love how it stretches up towards both directions to kind of pull the other two together with it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar